Saturday 11 March 2017

Wishing Speedy Recovery To A Friend

Hello and a very warm welcome to everyone here!
Today's post is actually an informal letter to a friend.
The question is as follows:

Q. Write a letter to your friend who has recently met with an accident and is in a hospital wishing him/her a speedy recovery.

Answer-->
Examination Hall
ABC city

xx Month 20xx

Dear friend, I was really perturbed to hear that you met with an accident and you've been admitted to the hospital and you've even fractured your leg. 

I know you are a very cautious driver, so the motor cyclist must have banged in your bicycle.Don't worry about your classwork , I'll write down all the notes for you. Also don't take tension about your coming football match as it has been postponed due to some problems in school. Take your medicines regularly and you will be fine soon before the match. Take a nourishing diet and a complete rest and I'm pretty sure you'll get well soon. 

I shall be visiting to look you up on this weekend. I'll also send you some books to read. Take proper medication. Wishing you a speedy recovery! Get well soon!
Yours lovingly
PQR
----------------------------------------------------------------------||


I hope you like it. Please comment and share among your friends and family. Thanks and look forward keenly to my posts. 😊

                                                                                         - Preksha Mahajan


No comments:

Post a Comment