Sunday 12 March 2017

A Strange Dream

Hi everyone!
Here's another post infront of you..
It's an essay on the topic ''A Strange Dream I Had '' 


'THE STRANGE DREAM I HAD'

Dreams are the by-products of our inert mind.. They may be sometimes pleasant and sometimes so terrifying that they can be regarded as NIGHTMARES and you wake up shrieking.

Last night, while I was watching a T.V. serial, 'Fear Files', I dozed off. I had an unpleasant sort of a dream. 
I had gone for shooting of a movie as I was the only one whom the director had given the main role. We were in a famous old 'Chiitorgarh Fort' of Rajasthan. I was wearing the dress of a Queen with many jewels. As it was evening, so the director decided to continue to shot the next day and return to the hotel where we all were staying. 
But I was so inquisitive and curious that I wanted to explore the fort. I was unaware of the fact that it was supposed to be haunted as the ghosts roamed about there at night. As a result, I went into the fort and everybody went back leaving me alone. 
Though it was pitch dark at night, yet I wished to continue my exploration. I saw many beautiful paintings, portraits, weapons, thrones, etc. I was really fascinated by them. Then I went into the garden where there were many trees. 
Suddenly, I heard someone calling the name of old Queen 'Rani Ratnavati'. I thought of looking back as an eerie sensation ran down my spine and saw that it was a ghost with a crooked nose and it was wearing a plain white-coloured dress. 
Meanwhile my friends became worried of me and tried to call and contact me but the signals couldn't reach me. I ran as fast as I could but my costume didn't let me do so. So, I fell down on the ground and screamed so loudly as the ghost was going to pounce upon me.
Immediately, my grandmother woke me up and told me that I had disturbed her because of my screams in my dream. But thank God, it was only a night terror and a horrifying dream lest the ghost should have eaten me. 
Now, I've thought of not watching any scary T.V. show otherwise its result would be as of gruesome and petrifying nightmares.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------||

Hope you like it. Please comment and share among your friends and family. Thanks and look forward eagerly to my posts. 🎇😊

                                                                                         - Preksha Mahajan



No comments:

Post a Comment