Saturday 25 March 2017

Application To Your Principal

Hi everybody!
Today's post is an application to the Principal i.e. a type of formal letter that one may get in examination. 
So, the question is as follows:

Q. Write a letter to your school Principal requesting for leave for one week giving a suitable reason.

Answer-->
The Principal
ABC School
XYZ city

xx Month 20xx

Respected Sir

Subject: Application for a week's leave
With due respect, I, PQR (name), student of (class)-(section), would like to inform you that I would not be able to attend school for one week i.e. from xx Month 20xx to xx Month 20xx as I have to attend a family function at (place). So, I request you to grant me a leave for a week. I am a regular student. So, I make you sure that I would complete my notes after coming from there.

I shall be highly obliged.

Yours obediently
PQR
(class)-(section)

Hope you like it! Please comment as your feedback is really very NECESSARY. Thanks and stay tuned for my posts. Also, kindly share it, if it is helpful. Please do review my posts too..  😊 
                                                                        - Preksha Mahajan

No comments:

Post a Comment