Monday 19 June 2017

Thanks To Your Grandmother

Hi everybody!
Today's post is a letter THANKING YOUR GRANDMOTHER FOR THE GIFT SHE GAVE YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.
So, here it is.

Examination Hall
ABC city

19 June 2017

Dear grandmother
I am fine here and hope that you're also in the pink of health. I'm writing this letter to thank you for such a wonderful gift on my birthday.

I was so surprised and delighted to receive the present sent by you and I was curious to know what it contained. I yearned to buy Casio as my music competition is round the corner and this wish has been fulfilled by you. I don't know how you got to know about this desire of mine. I'm really very glad. So, I wanted to thank you and express my warm gratitude towards you. Recently, my friends and I went for an excursion to Manali and we enjoyed a lot there by doing various activities like: shopping, trekking, visiting different places, etc. So, I thought of buying a Tibetan shawl for you which is extremely warm and light. Also, I've purchased apricot oil that can give you relief from pains in the joints. I wish you were here and we could share a lot of experiences and memories. Please do visit us during Diwali. Mom and Dad are missing you as well.

I hope that you will surely pay a visit to us so that we can have fun. Now I keep my pen down. I'm also keenly waiting for your reply.
Yours lovingly
XYZ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------||

Hope you all like it! Please share, comment and keep looking forward for my posts..!😃



No comments:

Post a Comment