Sunday 12 February 2017

I Wish

Heya! 
Here's a short and brief paragraph on the topic 'I Wish'.

💭I Wish💭

''So, oh please, please, we beg, we pray,Throw your TV sets away.And in its place you can install,A lovely bookcase on the wall.''


Ah! Amazing lines by Roald Dahl.
I wish to hear such lines. I wish to spread fantasy in the world. I wish to create suspense. I wish to make children happy. I wish to spread knowledge. I wish to burn ignorance. I wish to make people informative. I wish to inspire hope. I wish to instill an art of learning. I wish to ignite imagination. I wish...I wish...I wish...

But what exactly I mean by my desires and eagerness…?


Yes, I long to be a book... A story book... titled ‘THE CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY’.

I hope you like it. Please comment and share among your friends and family. Thanks and look forward eagerly to my posts. 🎇😊

                                                                                         - Preksha Mahajan


No comments:

Post a Comment