Sunday 12 February 2017

A Visit To Watch A Chess Match

Hey everybody! 
Here's another post infront of you.. Well, I guess, the topic is very clear..
Here it is presented in the form of DIARY ENTRY. 
I guess, it can be helpful for students if it comes in examination.. 😉
=====================================================================

DIARY ENTRY

12 February 2017                                                                               8:30 p.m.
Sunday
Oh! What a prestigious Blitz match between Indian Grandmaster Harika Dronavalli (Fide rating 2528) and Chinese Grandmaster Hou Yifan (Fide rating 2649) at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, New Delhi. I saw it with my brother, cousin and parents. Both the players were in good form. A crowd of people surrounded the chamber where the two players were playing and no noise was allowed to enter. It was a nail-biting and tough match as Chess is a strategic and enduring game and requires a lot of logical thinking and reasoning. As it was a Blitz match, so they played with the clock of timings 15 minutes each. All through the match, I kept my fingers crossed and waited eagerly that Harika should checkmate Hou Yifan. And yes, it happened the same. Harika Dronavalli beat her opponent and won the title of World Number One. It was a joyous moment for all Indians. She has become an inspiration for all of us. Due to her, my favourite game is Chess. Also, I like Chess because it is for all ages and teaches fair play, makes brain sharp, raises IQ (Intelligent Quotient), improves memory as well as enhances our competitive spirit. I hope that I too keep on winning prizes in this game like her and may God bless Harika with long and prosperous life.
====================================================================||
Hope you like it! Please comment as your feedback is really very PRECIOUS. Thanks and stay tuned for my posts. Also, kindly share it if it is helpful. 😊 
                                                                        - Preksha Mahajan

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment