Thursday 7 May 2020

Poem - Motherly Love

Hi everyone!
Nothing is as special as the comfort as I find in the arms of my mother. She is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher and a little bit best friend. Her warmth and  everlasting kindness, the moments shared with them- good and bad have an indelible and everlasting effect. So, here I present my poem.

      

                                                  MOTHERLY LOVE 👪    


I want to share with all, 😀
On a bright sunny day. 🌞
My mother loves me, 👩
In a very unique way. 👌
Sometimes, it’s stories and snacks, 📚🍟
Sometimes, a walk in the park. 🏡
But sometimes, it’s just a hug, 🤗
When I am scared in the dark. 🌃
With her, I always feel secure, 💟
And I love her forever, even more. 😍
My mother is an inspiration, 💝
An admiration because she changes, 💁
Ignorance to knowledge, ▓→💡
Confusion to clarity,😕→✋
Helplessness to courage, 😓→😎
Motivation to lift, 👸→👼
Exposure to experience, 💣→💥
Defeat to victory, 👎→👍
Average to excellence, 👌→✅
Cocoon to butterfly, 🐛→🦋
Dreams to sweet reality, 💭→💝
And last, but not the least, 😉
Nurture today to blossom tomorrow. 💮→💐
Time changes, ⏰
People change. 👬
Places too change, 🏙
But one thing will never metamorphose is the love for my mother. 💞
============================================================
Hope you all love it as well as your mothers! Please comment, share and stay tuned for more amazing posts. 
Thanks! 😊
                                                                                            - Preksha Mahajan



No comments:

Post a Comment